Communication activity is an integral part of a project which has the objective of responding to a general need to improve the quality of public and private services provided to minors suffering from Adverse childhood experiences (ACEs).
In this framework, the set of activities related to communication will be designed to contribute to the achievement of the 3 specific objectives entrusted to Marte:
- Create a common framework on features of ACEs (e.g. symptomatology, causes and effects of traumas) among practitioners;
- Enhance the skills of practitioners working in selected critical areas to assist children victim of ACEs;
- Promote cooperation, multidisciplinary and holistic approaches
Given this premise, the concrete objectives entrusted to communication are:
- Creative processing (visual and copy) of all the main editorial results of the project (guidelines, protocols, training materials), in order to make them easily accessible and target-friendly, also in terms of visual semiotics and language used. With the same purpose, the task of communication will also be the production of videos, infographics, banners and other BTL material.
- Disseminate the training toolkit, guidelines and operational protocol, among current and future professionals, CSOs and public entities responsible for the regulation and/or provision of assistance services to victims of ACEs
- Disseminate project methodology and crucial policy outputs to stakeholders at EU and National level to stimulate the further replication of the projects
Beyond this website that will be the basis of the communication campaign, where the MARTE’s features will be collected and disseminated (activities, objectives, methodology used, and results are here available), the communication strategy will be structured on a mix of channels
The social pages of MARTE will be: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn. Each page will constantly share and relaunch news, pictures and videos. It will stimulate people to share outputs, visit this website and take part in the debate on the topic. Details of the strategy will be differentiated according to the type of social media implied.
A set of videos will be realize to summarize the main issue emerged during the project
Beyond the online activity, communication will be developed also by public events. A cycle of 4 info days at the universities of the 4 countries involved, 8 info days with local stakeholders in Italy, Greece, Slovenia and Bulgaria, and the a final conference in Rome will be organized during the project.